mardi 5 février 2013

Arnaqueusse Russe !!!!!!




Prenom:
Natalya 
Pays:
Russia 
Ville:
Omsk 






E-mail:
natalya.mamaeva.00@mail.ru 


Karl
Norway, Oslo
First letter:

Hello, Karl!!!

Today I really had a fine surprise. Thank you for this little gift - for your letter from another country.I never had souvenirs from foregners and may be I will print your letter and keep it like a souvenir from you) I hope you aren\'t against. Frankly speaking I am very thankful that you found time to write me a letter. Thank you, Karl!!!
I am rather inexperienced in computers because I am a cook by my education and we only had the basic course as Word, Excel. But the Internet was a mysterios country for me. But now, thanks to polite managers in the Internet cafe where I write you from I learned how to treat with the Internet.
I think it’s high time to tell some words about myself. My name is Natalya (you can call me Natasha), I am 34 years old. I was born on the 25th of December in 1978.You can see that I am Capricorn. That\'s why I am so persevering, calm and consecutive. When I have a purpose I go forward to reach it. And I can confess that in the majority of cases I manage to reach it)And what is your Zodiac sign? Are you a typical representative of your sign?
A I am a very sociable girl and I try to discover something new. I try to make my life full of impressions and for me it\'s necessary to look for something new in my life.
My relatives and friends often tell me that I am very good-humored and kind. I am very responsible and I always do what I promise. This feature of my character often helps in my life. And what can you tell me about your character? What are your likes and dislikes in people\'s character?
I attach a picture of myself to my letter. How do you find it? Please, tell me frankly, I really need to know your opinion about my appearance!!! I send you my best photos to produce good impression on you. So, I hope that my efforts weren\'t vain!!! My height is 168 sm and my weight is 56 kg. I consider myself to be rather slender and I try to keep fit. I think that my appearance is quite typical for Russia. How do you think, Karl, what is more important, appearance or character?
I live in Omsk. I like my city very much and I think that it\'s one of the most beautiful cities in the world. What can you tell me about the place you live in? Is it big or small? What sights are there? It will be very interesting for me to know more about your city. Frankly speaking, I want to enlarge my horizons and to know more about the world that surrounds me.
Karl, you can\'t believe, but this letter made me so glad. I hope that you won\'t mind of telling some things about yourself. Also I’d like ask you to send me some more pictures of yourself.
Hope to hear from you soon, your new friend Natasha.

Comment:

I searched the words and name on internet and found the same email many times...

Aucun commentaire: