vendredi 14 janvier 2011

Une Américaine !!!

Américaine se trouvant au chevet de sa mère en Hollande , mais ayant du aller pour affaires au Nigéria . Encore une  arnaqueuse !




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: katherinwalter@hotmail.com

I'm quite fascinated by your profile and the message you sent me.You sound so nice and kind. I am keen about knowing you better, it's just that it's really funny knowing someone this way.. I was never keen about the internet dating until I noticed that online dating are turning out to be successful Well,my name is Katherin Walter, I am from mixed race, my father was from Phoenix,AZ,USA and my mom from Deventer,Holland. I was born in Phoenix,AZ but grown up in Moreno Valley California where I met my ex..I got married in the year 1998 when I was 19 years old but we didnt have any kid together before I lost my husband in the year 2001.He died of heart cancer,It hurted me so much and it took years before I could come back to my senses cos I really loved him so much .He was so caring and loving man in my life.



In the year 2006 a man came into my life by chance I was not expecting anyone in my life cos I never thought I could love someone again in my life .But as time goes on I fell in love with him but didn't last. After spent 2 and half years together I found out that he was cheating on me by dating many women and having sex with a lot of whores.And when I found out we didn't live happily anymore so we filed for divorce. I was so dissapointed cos I never thought something like that could happen to me. I satisfied him with everything he wanted from a good woman but still he never been contended with me. He was working for Wicked transportation company in California while I was a graduate student of art.I had degree in art and I was a business woman. I had my own gallery in California where I do sell artworks, paintings and designs,antiques and so on before it was closed down. My last ex ruined me so much that I could not even buy goods like before.



I changed my mind and determined to come to Holland to stay with my sick mother. I came to Holland just to take care of my mom cos she is having stroke and she cant walk anymore...I like going to beach, reading,cooking,skating,watching movies and sports.I am on internet to search for a real love that will last and I am ready to relocate.I am honest , trustworthy,open minded,lovely and caring person,reliable, good looking young woman and you can confide in me . I am looking for a very serious relationship in which I think I never had before.Right now I really need someone I can trust with my whole heart and that can trust me too,someone that can take good care of me,someone that can show me the true meaning of love with all of his heart. I had lived so much in pain and grief and I want a new life.All I want is a reliable person I don't care about the age difference or the nationality but the man must be older than me . I need true love from the heart cos I missed it a lot.

I have some questions to ask you and I will be very happy to hear your answer.Where are you from originally? can you date a girl of 31yrs of age? .We can start from friendship and see where it leads this depend if you really want me and want to love me for who I am.... if you can give me the love I want and all the love i need in a man.. then I rather go for you and forget about every other thing.... I would love to know whether you married or not.... Do you have kids? like to know this too.. so I can know who am settling with......... Hope you understand why am asking all this questions? If you really want to get to know me better... do not hesitate to email me back. And I have put my pics here for you to see, I hope you will like them.

I hope to hear from you very soon.


Katherin Walter

Aucun commentaire: